The International Internet Day was the event of sending the first electronic message, which was transferred from a computer to another, back in 1969. This event occurred in California, USA. Present day, International Internet Day is also an online movement of sorts that is targeted towards spreading awareness about the importance of the Internet and Telecommunication Technology in the world.
Ever since our inception in 2008, we at Extreme-SEO have been unswervingly celebrating this very day on the 29th of October at our company headquarters. We would like to cordially invite all our friends, family members, partners, clients, stake holders and well-wishers to be a part of this day and share this moment of rejoice with us.
“International Internet Day is not just another day in the Calendar. It is a special day for everyone who has access to the Internet. It is an occasion for reflecting on how critical a role the Internet plays in our daily lives.” – Kokul Krishnan, General Manager, Extreme-SEO
At Extreme-SEO, we take this day as an opportunity to raise awareness about the power vested in something that we call the World Wide Web and how critical it is to preserve and protect it from unethical use.
The internet has brought the world together and the Internet is the future. So please take the time out and stop by at the Extreme-SEO Headquarters in Vavuniya on 29th October, 2016, from 4P.M. – 5 P.M.
Hope to see you there! And don’t forget to check out our event page on Facebook 🙂
- Outdated SEO Tactics To Stay Away From in 2018 - December 12, 2017
- Most Effective Link Building Strategies in 2017 - November 21, 2017
- Here’s Why Good SEO Doesn’t Need To Be Expensive! - October 20, 2016
- A Newbie’s Guide to Bad Link Removal and Google Penalty Recovery - July 12, 2016
- 2016 Digital Marketing Trends To Focus On – Extreme-SEO Analysis - March 29, 2016
- International Internet Day Celebrations Invitation From Extreme-SEO - October 27, 2015
- Extreme Checklist of Pay-Per-Click Management 2015 - October 15, 2015
- Instantly Implement and Increase Website Traffic With These 10 Actionable Tips - July 15, 2015
- How Regular Link Removal Is Better Than Investing 1000$ On SEO - February 19, 2015
- 8 Point Checklist For SEO in 2015 – Revisiting The 2014 Updates - January 14, 2015