Extreme SEO Internet Solutions is looking to hire a Legal Advisor, who can give a formal opinion concerning legal documents and other activities inside our company. The candidate should be able to work virtually or In-house. He/she will be required to endorse all business transactions of our firm.
Responsibilities of the Legal Advisor are:
- Provide timely and accurate legal advice, representation in the operational framework
- Should be able to Review and write legal reports, briefs and other Agreement document materials
- Provide suggestions regarding potential beneficial opportunities and advise against potential commercial risks.
- Representing for appropriate representation on behalf of the Company in all instance where legal action is involved, affecting the Company.
- Review and Advise Employees agreement, disputes according to the Sri Lanka Labour Legislation’s
- Advise on areas such as Intellectual property law, Laws pertaining to the internet and other digital products, Activities.
Skills of a Legal Advisor are:
- Supreme oral and written communication skill with good analytical attributes
- Good decision making capabilities and ability to act on intuition
- Extensive knowledge of the Rules and Regulations of Sri Lanka government
- Attorney-at-Law with minimum 1 year working experience in Similar business model
- Proven track records in Business law and Sri Lanka Labour Legislation’s
An aspiring candidate should possess a university degree, Attorney-at-Law with notarial Licence ( Preferably with LLB Degree ). Prior experience is mandatory to be an expert in the legal field.
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 1 Years Experience Required