We are looking for a social media manager to increase our followers and convert them into leads and customers by engaging and retaining them for our company. You should have a sound knowledge of trends and practices in social marketing. The job role requires a good understanding of building a digital audience by being inventive.
Skills of a Social Media Manager are:
- Having excellent communication skills and creative thinking skills to perform well using perception and data to take decisions
- Expertise in HubSpot’s Social Inbox to segment Twitter followers by lifecycle stage
- Active presence on social media to manage the networks
- Experience in Inbound Marketing, demand generation marketing, Adobe Creative Suite, and blogging.
Responsibilities of a Social Media Manager are:
- Manage company and associate Social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, and so forth.
- Fabricate network specific shareable content to both expand our brand reach and presence as well as build our natural links.
- Collaborate with other marketers and content architects to help in distributing insightful and educational content that amuses our target audience.
- Use social listening to spot and engage in niche specific conversation about our industry, competitors, company, both from potential business leads as well as existing leads and clients.
The candidate should hold a bare minimum of BS/ BA in Statistics, Marketing, English or Journalism. Other potentially viable Certificates, degrees or diplomas related to Social media can also be taken in consideration.
Gender: Male/ Female
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 1+ Years’ Experience Required + Past work samples