We are looking for a talented UX/ UI Design Specialist to join our company and team up with our designers and product managers. The job role is to execute the innovative ideas to improve the website, form products, and advanced user interfaces for the accomplishment of our marketing touchpoints.
Skills of an ideal UX/UI Specialist are:
- In-depth knowledge of UI design, knows tips and tricks to leverage research and testing to make informed decisions.
- Deep understanding of behavioral, quantitative statistics and analysis.
- Adept at launching and reiterating quickly and using statistics and data.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong grasp over a wide range of user centered and qualitative design practices.
Responsibilities of an ideal UX/UI Specialist are:
- Team up with product managers, designers, engineers, content strategists, and other marketers.
- Drive concept development and user research, including scenario and persona development.
- Support our users throughout the process of offering, wire framing and executing UX development.
- Take part in hiring process for user research applicants, including producing materials, tracking results, screening candidates and organizing incentives as needed.
- Present a design that points toward user activity and develops actionable visions.
- Join our product and marketing team to find out research niche.
The candidate should hold a bare minimum of Diploma or Degree in IT specialized in Graphic Designing , Other potentially viable degrees or diplomas can also be taken in consideration.
Gender: Male/ Female
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 1+ Years’ Experience Required + Past work samples