There is no denying that Local SEO can be quite a challenge. However, local SEO can make all the difference in your business and can script a success story for the same. It is a known fact that every online experience starts with a search engine. Statistics reveal that almost 93% users start their work online with a search engine. It should also be kept in mind that majority of the users never look beyond the first few results when they search for something online. It might be surprising to know, but search is the primary force behind pushing individual to content websites. Search beats social media in this sphere, hands down!
Google ranking factor makes it evident that localizing ones business is highly crucial. It is clear that no singular factor is related to local SEO. There are certain primary factors that can make a difference to your Local SEO ranking.
- On-page Factors: If you want to rise above your competitors and get the traffic to your site, it is time to work on the titles, descriptions and tags. These three aspects matter in local and international environments, and if you want to make your mark in a particular area or city, you will have to localize these.
- Citations: It is crucial for your website to be cited in local resources. Even in international SEO, the quality of your reference matters. You should include mention in directories and digital media as part of your strategy to get better traffic.
- Keywords: Keyword is crucial for local SEO. When you are trying to make a mark in a particular locality, make sure you use ample geographical keywords. Add relevant keywords that include names of the area or district that you want to reach out to.
- NAP Consistency: Make sure to include your business name, address and contact details in a place that is accessible to all the customers. It is crucial to make sure that the name and address is available via search engine robots. These have to be in text format and not image format, for them to turn up in Google search.
If you are clueless about how to use local SEO to your advantage, we are here to help you out. We have compiled a list of tips offered by the leading SEO experts in the market, to help you start.
Local SEO is both tricky and time consuming. SEO experts suggest the one should use tools and outsource the task of citation-building, back links, on-page content and even technical crawl health to outsiders. This way, you can focus on your business, something that you know about and let the experts tackle the local SEO. This aspect of the local SEO doesn’t require much skill-set and can be a tad bit tedious, hence it is easier to outsource the task. This gives the client more time and money to focus on aspects that are more challenging in local SEO.
While there isn’t any hard and fast rule on the number of landing pages you should add to your website, it should to some extent depend on your location and your target market and customers. If you have multiple locations, then it helps in having multiple landing pages. On the other hand, if your company focuses on a small area with a large population then a large number of landing pages could spoil the venture. Experts suggest that sticking to one page for one city is the smartest way to go about.
When you are first choosing your domain name, you should pick it carefully since this will be the first point of contact with your customers. The domain name will also have a huge impact on your SEO. While selecting a domain name with a keyword was the easiest way to earn SEO ranking, things have changed now. Google prefers uniqueness and authenticity. Try to market the business with your domain name. Make sure it is easy to remember and catchy.
Another easy way to boost your SEO ranking is through good content. Get inspiration from the top ranked sites in the industry and fashion your website accordingly. A good content should include images and testimonials along with reviews. Be sure to mention all the products and services.
Directory link-building is crucial for boosting SEO ranking. It requires a lot of time and patience. You can save your time by outsourcing it to relevant web directories.
Use these tried and tested formulas to build your brand. Take the help of SEO to gain an edge over your competitors.
- Most Effective Website Performance Optimization Tricks in 2017 - November 9, 2017
- The Big Fat List of 20+ Video Sharing Sites - August 14, 2017
- 6 Important Things To Do Before Accepting Guest Post - July 7, 2017
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Social Bookmarking - June 10, 2017
- The Basics Of Image Optimization For SEO - May 29, 2017
- 5 On Page SEO Mistakes Made By Beginners And How To Avoid Them - May 20, 2017
- 7 Easy Hacks to Improve Ecommerce Conversion Rate - May 19, 2017
- 5 Tips And Tricks To Use Local SEO To Your Advantage - May 12, 2017
- How to Remove Instagram Ads and Take Control Of Your Photo Feed - May 6, 2017
- 10 Questions To Pick The Right Digital Marketing Partner For Your Growing Business - May 4, 2017